Vivek Chopra - Transforming Lives
Vivek has over 26 years of experience in coaching, training and organisational development. Since 1995, he was a Leader in Landmark Education Worldwide and was designated a Seminar Leader in 1996 after a thorough and rigorous training of over a year and a half. From 1998 to 2003 he was Centre Manager for North India operations. He led more than 60 Landmark Seminars for their customers, and trained and developed Seminar Leaders, SELP Leaders and other Leaders for over 16 years at Landmark Worldwide. He has also led and delivered over 400 Mission Control Productivity Workshops since July 2003.
Coaching Philosophy: He believes in learning that is transformational, in that it causes a shift in one’s perspective. He operates from the belief in his coaching and program delivery that people are great, they may some barriers to expressing their greatness. His training in creating conversations that are provocative, straight and yet respectful not only delivers powerful coaching and learning but is also refreshing and illuminating for people. Having coached over 3000 people, enabling them to create unprecedented outcomes in their work and their lives.
- Open Consulting Group – 2007 till date
- Managing Partner. Co-founder in designing and delivering programs that empowers and enables leadership to produce breakthrough results.
Coaching entrepreneurs, students and executives from all walks of life.
- Organisational Productivity Expanded Now July 2003 till date
- Sole Proprietor, Consultant, Facilitator, Coach and Licensed Partner for Mission Control Productivity Workshops
- Trained over 12000 participants in the principles and practices of Mission Control Productivity for a breakthrough in Productivity, Performance and Life Balance.
- Executives and Managers form various types of organisations have participated in these workshops. They include Nestle, Tata Steel, Ernst & Young, Asian Paints, Godrej, Motorola, Collabera, Mahindra Comviva amongst many others. Industries include Manufacturing, Service, FMCG, Real Estate, IT/ITES, Schools, National Stock Exchange.
Center Manager, Landmark Education Worldwide 1998 – 2003
- Managed North India Operations.
- Accontable for business results as well as development and delivery of all program leaders in North India.
- Doubled the Sales and delivery.
- Expanded locations from 1 to 3.
- Expanded the senior Program Leader Body from 7 to 27 leaders.
- City Coach and Designation Team Member accountable for coaching, training and developing Seminar Leaders all over India till 2013.
Partner, Micro Lipi Private Limited 1987-1998
- Co-founded a Software and Computer Training Company
- Managed Sales, Operations and Teacher Training and Delivery for over 35 schools in North India
- Pioneered computer education curriculum in 1987 in India
- First to put IBM PCs in Schools all over North India
What Vivek's clients say about their coaching experiences
I have known Vivek since 1997 when he was Centre Manager of Landmark Education at New Delhi; Vivek represents the best there is as a top grade skilled trainer and facilitator for breakthrough results in any area you choose!
I attended his Mission Control Workshop at BITS Pilani in 2005 and the results I created for myself during and after the Workshop were amazing. At that time, I was Energy Secretary of Rajasthan
Yaduvendra Mathur – CMD Export Import Bank of India.
Vivek Chopra has been my coach for about 5 years now and working with him closely has enabled me to produce results I didn’t even think was possible. He coached me in many ways: helped me organize my work and helped me deal with the complexities of growing an organization. I’ve expanded in so many dimensions and while I consider myself as still work-in-progress, with his help I grew a technology organization 6x in 5 years.
He is very, very skilled at getting my world, the challenges I face in my professional and personal life. He has been a huge stand for my success. On top of all that he is a great human being. May his tribe increase.
VP – Innovation & Technology, Evry India
Vivek has been a great coach with a firm commitment to his participants. His stand and focus for those whom he coaches is touching. I have achieved unbelievable results professionally under Vivek’s coaching. I recommend him wholeheartedly for all those who are looking for productivity and progress in professional and personal spheres.
Latha Nair – Partner at K & S Partners, Law Firm
Vivek has great coaching abilities, especially in the area of enhancing productivity. He is always available to mentor and support people who require any personal or professional help. I have attended many of his programs, which have resulted in increased productivity at my office, and of my teams. I personally know many people at very senior positions who have attributed their professional success to his coaching.
Vibhuti Sharma – Co-founder & Lead Strategy and Implementation Consultant, Movent Strategy Consultant